Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

PMG offer for Lochard rejected by Cornhill group

By BFN News | 01:08 PM | Monday 03 June, 2013


The Parkmead Group offer for Lochard Energy will be rejected by Cornhill Capital which now represents 24.06% of the voting shares. Last week Cornhill Capital indicated that a consortium it was representing totalling 20.37% of the voting shares in Lochard Energy (LHD) intended to vote 'no' to the offer. And today (3 June) Cornhill said it had received unsolicited indications to vote 'no' to the PMG offer from shareholders representing another 11,015,466 or approximately 3.69%. Combined with the existing 20.37% the Cornhill consortium already represented, total indications now stand at 71,918,945 shares or 24.06%. At 1:08pm: (LON:LHD) share price was +0.01p at 4.38p (LON:PMG) PC Medics Group share price was +0.01p at 12.63p Story provided by StockMarketWire.com

a d v e r t i s e m e n t