Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

Savills completes DRC Capital acquisition

By BFN News | 01:35 PM | Friday 28 May, 2021


Savills has completed its acquisition of real estate debt manager DRC Capital. The estate agents and property management company had initially bought a 25% stake in September 2018. This was made with an option to buy the remaining 75% within three years. At 1:35pm: (LON:SVS) Savills PLC share price was 0p at 967p Story provided by StockMarketWire.com

a d v e r t i s e m e n t