Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

AquaSource (AAGP)

  Print      Mail a friend

Tuesday 28 February, 2012

AquaSource

Transaction in Own Shares

Transaction in Own Shares

AquaSource Algae Group

AquaSource Algae Group Plc

(“AquaSource”)

Following our announcement on the 31/01/2012 the Board are pleased to report that Shareholders holding just under 80% of the Ordinary Shares in the Company (excluding Specialbalance Ltd) took up their right to purchase shares from Specialbalance. Requests to take up the remaining 20% exceeded availability by 10 times, so these have been pro-rated accordingly and interested shareholders notified of their allocation. At the sale price of £0.015 per share Specialbalance has raised over £88,000 towards its working capital needs.

Following the completion of this sale the following Directors and Substantial shareholders were as follows:

Directors    
Ratan Daryani 538,153 0.9%
Sian Lewis 18,252,379 31.0%
Oliver Spurling 13,266,237 22.5%
Eamon Delahunt 1,883,581 3.2%
Substantial Shareholders
Arthur Spurling 12,622,111 21.4%

The Directors of AquaSource accept responsibility for this announcement.

ENDS

Enquiries:

Sian Lewis   AquaSource   ++385-911-324270
Oliver Spurling AquaSource 07769 647617
Stephen Foale Fletcher Foale Ltd 07769 937708


a d v e r t i s e m e n t