Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

DFS Furniture PLC (DFS)

  Print      Mail a friend

Friday 15 November, 2019

DFS Furniture PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 4854T
DFS Furniture PLC
15 November 2019
 

15 November 2019

 

DFS Furniture plc

 

 

Vesting of Awards pursuant to the Company's Restricted Share Plan ("RSP")

 

DFS Furniture plc, announces that on 15 November 2019 an award granted on 16 November 2017 pursuant to the Company's RSP to Tim Stacey, in the form of a conditional share award ("Award") over ordinary shares of £1.50 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") vested in part.  In accordance with the deed of grant 30% of the Award vested on the second anniversary of the deed of grant with the remaining 70% of the Award vesting on the third anniversary of the deed of grant.  The Award was granted to Tim Stacey prior to his appointment as an Executive Director

 

  

Director / PDMR

Position

Number of Ordinary Shares under the Awards

Number of Ordinary Shares vested under the Awards

Tim Stacey

Chief Executive Officer

152,119

45,635 

 

Enquiries:

DFS: (enquiries via Tulchan)

TULCHAN

Liz McDonald (Group Company Secretary)

James Macey-White

Phil Hutchinson (Investor Relations)

Jessica Reid

[email protected]

            Amber Ahluwalia

 


[email protected]

 




 

NOTIFICATION AND PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF TRANSACTIONS BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM

 

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

A.  Tim Stacey

 

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

A.   Chief Executive Officer

B

b)

Initial notification /Amendment

Initial notification

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

DFS Furniture plc

b)

LEI

213800GDSOBNKS1U1P93

 

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

 

 

 

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

Vesting of options to acquire DFS Furniture plc £1.50 ordinary shares  

 

ISIN: GB00BTC0LB89

 

b)

Nature of the transaction

 

Vesting of conditional share award to acquire DFS Furniture ordinary shares under the DFS Furniture plc Restricted Share Plan

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

 

A.   Price nil

B.   Volume  45,635

 

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

 

Volume 45,635 (single transaction)

nil

e)

Date of the transaction

15  November 2019

f)

Place of the transaction  

Outside a trading venue

 

 


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
DSHFFFFMLFUSEEF

a d v e r t i s e m e n t